Saturday, May 10, 2008

Researchers find Gene responsible for Degenerative Myelopathy

Reader comment reveals preliminary details.

According to a Mike Wardok, the research team of Dr. Coats and Dr. Tonamura has succeeded in finding the gene responsible for degenerative myelopathy. Work is now underway to make a test available to the general public. The research was apparently done in cooperation and/or with funding from the Canine Health Foundation. I cannot wait to hear details.

Please read the comment posted at the end of my original article. Until I have found and corrected the reason for the crowded footer, Mike Wardok's note is hard to find.

The news are so good and exciting that they deserve a separate mention. I am positive that we will hear from Mike Wardok again as soon as more details become available. Mr. Wardok, please e-mail me. I would like to talk to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment